MotoMatters.com Japan T-Shirt
Motorcycle racing demands stylish apparel, and apparel doesn't come much more stylish than a MotoMatters.com T-shirt. The MotoMatters.com Japan T-shirt features the MotoMatters.com logo on the front, with a specially vectorized version of one of Scott Jones' beautiful photographs on the rear. The photograph comes complete with a Kropotkin Thinks slogan in Kanji, which reads "fast things come from the east," a tribute to the central role that Japan has played in the history of motorcycle racing.
The T-shirts are available in two colors (black and gray) and a selection of sizes. T-shirts are screen-printed, and the quality and durability of both the T-shirts and the printing are excellent. These T-shirts will last you a long time. The price of the T-shirt both reflects the quality of the item and helps to support MotoMatters.com: each T-shirt costs US $29.95, plus shipping and packaging. MotoMatters.com subscribers get a massive 33% discount on the T-shirt, paying only $19.95 plus shipping and packaging.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Get your exclusive MotoMatters t-shirts here!
Follow MotoMatters on Twitter
59 of #58 - Andrew Wheeler's Tribute In Pictures To Marco Simoncelli
The most Important Race In The World
How To Save MotoGP, Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3
LCR Honda's Inspire Magazine
Help a MotoGP fan fight brain cancer
jethrorose20 min 13 sec ago
jethrorose27 min 48 sec ago
jethrorose37 min 1 sec ago
Sunnyboi1 hour 6 min ago
wedge2 hours 5 min ago
- Tyco boss: Waters win couldn't have come at a better time
- Cal Crutchlow: I’ve got to improve
- Tech 3 deny talks about all-Espargaro line-up in 2015
- Ducati-Ass Cal Crutchlow will Drag Race fahren
- Stefan Bradl: Wohin führt jetzt der Weg?
- Exklusiv: Aleix Espargaró für zwei Jahre bei Suzuki
- Dominique Aegerter ist bei Forward-Yamaha ein Thema
- Aprilia 2015 in der MotoGP: Mit Bautista und Laverty?
- Yamaha Gewinnspiel: Triff Valentino Rossi in Misano!
- Jonas Folger: «Ich fahre 2015 bei AGR in der Moto2»
Subscribe to email update: