MotoMatters.com Japan T-Shirt
Motorcycle racing demands stylish apparel, and apparel doesn't come much more stylish than a MotoMatters.com T-shirt. The MotoMatters.com Japan T-shirt features the MotoMatters.com logo on the front, with a specially vectorized version of one of Scott Jones' beautiful photographs on the rear. The photograph comes complete with a Kropotkin Thinks slogan in Kanji, which reads "fast things come from the east," a tribute to the central role that Japan has played in the history of motorcycle racing.
The T-shirts are available in two colors (black and gray) and a selection of sizes. T-shirts are screen-printed, and the quality and durability of both the T-shirts and the printing are excellent. These T-shirts will last you a long time. The price of the T-shirt both reflects the quality of the item and helps to support MotoMatters.com: each T-shirt costs US $29.95, plus shipping and packaging. MotoMatters.com subscribers get a massive 33% discount on the T-shirt, paying only $19.95 plus shipping and packaging.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
cb750wtf1 min 1 sec ago
Lilyvani21 min 31 sec ago
sert duc2 hours 20 min ago
David Emmett4 hours 44 min ago
David Emmett4 hours 45 min ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- Triumph Releases Two New Special Edition Bonnevilles
- JRi Shocks Posting Over $100,000 In Motorcycle Road Racing Contingency In 2015
- MotoGP 2015: So sehen die Teams aus!
- Phillip Island: Die unendliche Geschichte des Sturzes
- Nicky Hayden: «Sepang ist wundervoll»
- Jeremy Burgess: «Trennung war eine gute Entscheidung»
- Londoner Bike-Festival mit Gardner, Spencer & Sarron
- Nicky Hayden & Aoyama: Ausflug in die Zukunft
- Phillip Island bei Sport1: Nur 90.000 Zuschauer
- Marc Márquez/Dani Pedrosa: Wiedergutmachung angesagt
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: