MotoMatters.com Japan T-Shirt
Motorcycle racing demands stylish apparel, and apparel doesn't come much more stylish than a MotoMatters.com T-shirt. The MotoMatters.com Japan T-shirt features the MotoMatters.com logo on the front, with a specially vectorized version of one of Scott Jones' beautiful photographs on the rear. The photograph comes complete with a Kropotkin Thinks slogan in Kanji, which reads "fast things come from the east," a tribute to the central role that Japan has played in the history of motorcycle racing.
The T-shirts are available in two colors (black and gray) and a selection of sizes. T-shirts are screen-printed, and the quality and durability of both the T-shirts and the printing are excellent. These T-shirts will last you a long time. The price of the T-shirt both reflects the quality of the item and helps to support MotoMatters.com: each T-shirt costs US $29.95, plus shipping and packaging. MotoMatters.com subscribers get a massive 33% discount on the T-shirt, paying only $19.95 plus shipping and packaging.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
timbo17 min 43 sec ago
Machine2 hours 31 min ago
Moise3 hours 19 min ago
Antimatter DCD5 hours 57 min ago
yogi bear6 hours 9 min ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- Ducati Scrambler Will Be “Made in Thailand”
- Dani Pedrosa über Iannone: «Nicht akzeptabel!»
- Marc Márquez: Fehlerquote – vier Rennen, drei Stürze!
- Malaysia-GP: Der Zeitplan des Rennwochenendes
- Jarvis zu Smith-Podest: «Arbeitet härter als andere»
- MotoGP 2016 in Chile und Thailand?
- Andrea Dovizioso: Wetten getraut er sich nicht
- Valentino Rossi: Phillip Island 2004 gegen Gibernau
- Phillip Island: Schwarzer Sonntag für Honda
- Héctor Barbera (Ducati/5.): «Unglaubliches Ergebnis»
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: