MotoMatters.com Japan T-Shirt
Motorcycle racing demands stylish apparel, and apparel doesn't come much more stylish than a MotoMatters.com T-shirt. The MotoMatters.com Japan T-shirt features the MotoMatters.com logo on the front, with a specially vectorized version of one of Scott Jones' beautiful photographs on the rear. The photograph comes complete with a Kropotkin Thinks slogan in Kanji, which reads "fast things come from the east," a tribute to the central role that Japan has played in the history of motorcycle racing.
The T-shirts are available in two colors (black and gray) and a selection of sizes. T-shirts are screen-printed, and the quality and durability of both the T-shirts and the printing are excellent. These T-shirts will last you a long time. The price of the T-shirt both reflects the quality of the item and helps to support MotoMatters.com: each T-shirt costs US $29.95, plus shipping and packaging. MotoMatters.com subscribers get a massive 33% discount on the T-shirt, paying only $19.95 plus shipping and packaging.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Speeddog2 hours 29 min ago
moto45 hours 49 min ago
macrocephalic6 hours 13 min ago
andre7810 hours 27 min ago
bambam9811 hours 14 min ago
- Ducati Team wrap up two-day test at Misano
- Scott Redding: Die Freude auf dem Heim-GP
- Bradley Smith: «Mehr Druck geht nicht»
- Ducati-Test: Dovizioso stark, Crutchlow verletzt
- Jorge Lorenzo: «Ducati und Suzuki waren keine Option»
- Cal Crutchlow: LCR und Honda erwarten Podestplätze
- Silverstone-GP: Der Zeitplan des Rennwochenendes
- Cal Crutchlow: Eine «charakterbildende» Saison
- Marc Márquez & Pedrosa: Wer siegt in Silverstone?
- Leon Camier: In Silverstone wird sein Traum wahr
Subscribe to email update: