Having Trouble Logging In? Read This...
Yesterday, I made a minor change to the website (technical details below), and since then, a few people have reported having problems logging into the website. The problem is caused by the cookies (the small files which tell your browser you are logged in to MotoMatters.com), and the way some web browsers interpret them and the change I made.
If you are having problems logging in to MotoMatters.com since yesterday, then the simple solution is to clear your browser's cookies. There is a full list of instructions for most browsers here: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cookies, and if you are using the Firefox web browser, you can choose to clear just the cookies from the MotoMatters.com website. Follow the instructions here: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Deleting%20cookies#w_delete-cookies-for-a-single-site and delete the cookies for motomatters.com.
If you're still having problems, send me an email using the contact page, and I'll do what I can to help.
The actual change has been to modify the cookie storing your session. The domain has been changed from the exact domain (either motomatters.com or www.motomatters.com, depending on how you logged in) to the underlying domain and all subdomains (*.motomatters.com). This seems to cause some browsers to get confused.Yesterday, I made a minor change to the website (technical details below), and since then, a few people have reported having problems logging into the website. The problem is caused by the cookies (the small files which tell your browser you are logged in to MotoMatters.com), and the way some web browsers interpret them and the change I made.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
etienne15 min 45 sec ago
jbond2 hours 11 min ago
Firefly2 hours 29 min ago
Firefly2 hours 36 min ago
R6rider3 hours 5 min ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- Sponsorship Opportunity With Vortex Racing
- Rabat Quickest In Mixed Conditions During Moto2 FP2 At Sepang
- Nicky Hayden (18.): «Seltsames Gefühl»
- Andrea Iannone (11): Crash & Verletzung durch Márquez
- Alvaró Bautista (13.): Grip-Probleme und Ratlosigkeit
- Aleix Espargaro (2.): «Ich bin sehr zuversichtlich»
- Sepang: Pleite für Pol Espargaró & Bradley Smith
- Jorge Lorenzo: Bestzeit – Siegchance vorhanden
- Marc Marquez (4./Honda): «Der Regen war positiv»
- Dani Pedrosa (1./Honda) schimpft auf Regenreifen
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: