Having Trouble Logging In? Read This...
Yesterday, I made a minor change to the website (technical details below), and since then, a few people have reported having problems logging into the website. The problem is caused by the cookies (the small files which tell your browser you are logged in to MotoMatters.com), and the way some web browsers interpret them and the change I made.
If you are having problems logging in to MotoMatters.com since yesterday, then the simple solution is to clear your browser's cookies. There is a full list of instructions for most browsers here: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cookies, and if you are using the Firefox web browser, you can choose to clear just the cookies from the MotoMatters.com website. Follow the instructions here: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Deleting%20cookies#w_delete-cookies-for-a-single-site and delete the cookies for motomatters.com.
If you're still having problems, send me an email using the contact page, and I'll do what I can to help.
The actual change has been to modify the cookie storing your session. The domain has been changed from the exact domain (either motomatters.com or www.motomatters.com, depending on how you logged in) to the underlying domain and all subdomains (*.motomatters.com). This seems to cause some browsers to get confused.Yesterday, I made a minor change to the website (technical details below), and since then, a few people have reported having problems logging into the website. The problem is caused by the cookies (the small files which tell your browser you are logged in to MotoMatters.com), and the way some web browsers interpret them and the change I made.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
breganzane28 min 18 sec ago
avsatishchandra2 hours 53 min ago
avsatishchandra3 hours 8 min ago
REMchamp3 hours 58 min ago
v2rider6 hours 2 min ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- Andrea Dovizioso: «Neuer Ducati-Rekord in Jerez»
- Alvaró Bautista: «Ein paar Lösungen gefunden»
- Michele Pirro (1.): «Regen und Wind über dem Limit»
- Jerez: Ducati-Testfahrer Pirro im Regen Schnellster
- Jack Miller in Sepang: Fast zwei Sekunden schneller!
- Daten lügen nicht: Tex Geissler lobt Stefan Bradl
- Loris Baz (Forward Yamaha) viel langsamer als Bradl
- Jerez-Test, 14 Uhr: Bautista vorne, Bradl pausiert
- Monza Rallye: Vierter Sieg für Valentino Rossi?
- Eugene Laverty: «Musste diese Chance einfach nutzen»
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: