Guest Blog: Mat Oxley: The best news from Silverstone
MotoMatters.com is delighted to feature the work of iconic MotoGP writer Mat Oxley. Oxley is a former racer, TT winner and highly respected author of biographies of world champions Mick Doohan and Valentino Rossi, and currently writes for Motor Sport Magazine, where he is MotoGP correspondent. We are featuring sections from Oxley's blogs, which are posted in full on the Motor Sport Magazine website.
The best news from MotoGP Silverstone
It was very nearly all good news at Silverstone…
A properly thrilling MotoGP race, reminiscent of the glory days of the 1990s, thanks mostly to Marc Márquez for shaking things up and spurring Jorge Lorenzo to ever greater heights.
motogp race The best news from MotoGP Silverstone
A stunning win from Scott Redding – a kid from a tough background “trying to make something of my life”.
Warm summer sunshine, great crowd and no one too badly hurt in any of the crashes, including that idiotic pile-up at the end of Moto2 warm-up, the kind of accident that can leave people in a very bad way. The guilty party Dani Rivas suffered a fractured shoulder, while one of his victims, Steven Odendaal suffered a fractured ankle.
The only really bad news for British GP fans was Cal Crutchlow’s bruising two days tasting the Silverstone tarmac, gravel traps and grass verges. And his bad news is somewhat linked to the really good news, which is coming up next.
Read the rest of Mat Oxley's blog on the Motor Sport Magazine website.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Get your exclusive MotoMatters t-shirts here!
Follow MotoMatters on Twitter
59 of #58 - Andrew Wheeler's Tribute In Pictures To Marco Simoncelli
The most Important Race In The World
How To Save MotoGP, Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3
LCR Honda's Inspire Magazine
Help a MotoGP fan fight brain cancer
thecosman1 hour 19 min ago
avsatishchandra2 hours 27 min ago
avsatishchandra2 hours 33 min ago
Lilyvani5 hours 10 min ago
Lilyvani5 hours 23 min ago
- LCR-Honda 2015: Mit Jack Miller? Ohne Stefan Bradl?
- Cal Crutchlow: «Ich habe vieles nicht verstanden»
- Randy de Puniet: «Ich will 2015 MotoGP fahren»
- Ducati-Ass Cal Crutchlow will Drag Race fahren
- Stefan Bradl: Wohin führt jetzt der Weg?
- Exklusiv: Aleix Espargaró für zwei Jahre bei Suzuki
- Dominique Aegerter ist bei Forward-Yamaha ein Thema
- Aprilia 2015 in der MotoGP: Mit Bautista und Laverty?
- Yamaha Gewinnspiel: Triff Valentino Rossi in Misano!
- Jonas Folger: «Ich fahre 2015 bei AGR in der Moto2»
Subscribe to email update: