MotoMatters.com 2011 Motorcycle Racing Calendar Blowout Sale!
We may be halfway through the MotoGP season and three-quarters of the way through the World Superbike season, but that does not quench the red-blooded race fan's thirst for stunning images of bikes and riders to adorn their wall with. Fortunately for those fans, MotoMatters.com still has a limited number of our 2011 Motorcycle Racing Calendars on offer. For just $6.95 + shipping and handling - a huge saving on the original price - you can have one of these beauties delivered to your door. You'll need to act fast, as there are only limited supplies left, and we need to make room for the 2012 calendar, which we will start work on just as soon as there is an official calendar for next year.
The calendar features one of Scott Jones' glorious photos on every page, with a monthly calendar below the photo, listing the MotoGP and World Superbike rounds held that month. See below for an example page. Of course, there are not too many race weekends left, but the quality of Scott's photos means that you'll want to look at this calendar for a very long time to come.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
v2rider16 min 8 sec ago
Chuckracer2 hours 14 min ago
Ppparkinson93 hours 8 min ago
Firefly3 hours 20 min ago
etienne3 hours 50 min ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- MotoGP Test 2015, Jerez: soddisfazioni targate Ducati
- Aprilia: (Gonna Find Out) Which Is Better, Winning in WSBK Or "Dragging the Piano" In MotoGP?
- Andrea Dovizioso: «Neuer Ducati-Rekord in Jerez»
- Alvaró Bautista: «Ein paar Lösungen gefunden»
- Michele Pirro (1.): «Regen und Wind über dem Limit»
- Jerez: Ducati-Testfahrer Pirro im Regen Schnellster
- Jack Miller in Sepang: Fast zwei Sekunden schneller!
- Daten lügen nicht: Tex Geissler lobt Stefan Bradl
- Loris Baz (Forward Yamaha) viel langsamer als Bradl
- Jerez-Test, 14 Uhr: Bautista vorne, Bradl pausiert
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: