MotoMatters.com 2011 Motorcycle Racing Calendar Blowout Sale!
We may be halfway through the MotoGP season and three-quarters of the way through the World Superbike season, but that does not quench the red-blooded race fan's thirst for stunning images of bikes and riders to adorn their wall with. Fortunately for those fans, MotoMatters.com still has a limited number of our 2011 Motorcycle Racing Calendars on offer. For just $6.95 + shipping and handling - a huge saving on the original price - you can have one of these beauties delivered to your door. You'll need to act fast, as there are only limited supplies left, and we need to make room for the 2012 calendar, which we will start work on just as soon as there is an official calendar for next year.
The calendar features one of Scott Jones' glorious photos on every page, with a monthly calendar below the photo, listing the MotoGP and World Superbike rounds held that month. See below for an example page. Of course, there are not too many race weekends left, but the quality of Scott's photos means that you'll want to look at this calendar for a very long time to come.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Get your exclusive MotoMatters t-shirts here!
Follow MotoMatters on Twitter
59 of #58 - Andrew Wheeler's Tribute In Pictures To Marco Simoncelli
The most Important Race In The World
How To Save MotoGP, Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3
LCR Honda's Inspire Magazine
Help a MotoGP fan fight brain cancer
Wiggysan3 min 4 sec ago
PacienT43 min 39 sec ago
Coll Raceovski1 hour 2 min ago
AmaZ741 hour 30 min ago
TimGP203 hours 52 min ago
- Baz ruled out of Magny-Cours World Superbike round
- Snetterton BSB: Brookes to give new engine spec full test
- Zehn Reisetipps von MotoGP-Champ Nicky Hayden
- Stefan Bradl: «Márquez hat uns alle entzaubert»
- Jorge Lorenzo: Sein Video löste kleinen Skandal aus
- Sachsenring: Zusammenarbeit von SRM und ADAC Sachsen
- Stefan Bradl: 7500 Euro für einen guten Zweck
- Stefan Bradl: «Mir ist wurst, welche Kurve kommt»
- Pol Espargaró: «Ähnliche Teile wie Jorge Lorenzo»
- Casey Stoner bleibt Testfahrer für Honda
Subscribe to email update: