MotoMatters.com 2011 Motorcycle Racing Calendar Blowout Sale!
We may be halfway through the MotoGP season and three-quarters of the way through the World Superbike season, but that does not quench the red-blooded race fan's thirst for stunning images of bikes and riders to adorn their wall with. Fortunately for those fans, MotoMatters.com still has a limited number of our 2011 Motorcycle Racing Calendars on offer. For just $6.95 + shipping and handling - a huge saving on the original price - you can have one of these beauties delivered to your door. You'll need to act fast, as there are only limited supplies left, and we need to make room for the 2012 calendar, which we will start work on just as soon as there is an official calendar for next year.
The calendar features one of Scott Jones' glorious photos on every page, with a monthly calendar below the photo, listing the MotoGP and World Superbike rounds held that month. See below for an example page. Of course, there are not too many race weekends left, but the quality of Scott's photos means that you'll want to look at this calendar for a very long time to come.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Get your exclusive MotoMatters t-shirts here!
Follow MotoMatters on Twitter
59 of #58 - Andrew Wheeler's Tribute In Pictures To Marco Simoncelli
The most Important Race In The World
How To Save MotoGP, Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3
LCR Honda's Inspire Magazine
Help a MotoGP fan fight brain cancer
Lo1 hour 47 min ago
Praveen3 hours 53 min ago
Motoshrink4 hours 7 min ago
D.Ski4 hours 10 min ago
DC5 hours 10 min ago
- Baz ruled out of Magny-Cours World Superbike round
- Snetterton BSB: Brookes to give new engine spec full test
- Hopkins finds pace early on BSB return
- Phillip-Island-Test: Lorenzo und Rabat in Führung
- Elektronik in der MotoGP: Was sie so trickreich macht
- LCR-Chef Lucio Cecchinello: Ärger über Open-Vorteile
- Avintia-Kawasaki: Rasante Entwicklungsschritte
- Jeremy Burgess: Hat ihn Valentino Rossi enttäuscht?
- Aleix Espargaró: Stark dank Risiko und 2013-Software
- Ioda-Teamchef Giampiero Sacchi sucht Sponsoren
Subscribe to email update: