MotoMatters.com 2011 Motorcycle Racing Calendar Blowout Sale!
We may be halfway through the MotoGP season and three-quarters of the way through the World Superbike season, but that does not quench the red-blooded race fan's thirst for stunning images of bikes and riders to adorn their wall with. Fortunately for those fans, MotoMatters.com still has a limited number of our 2011 Motorcycle Racing Calendars on offer. For just $6.95 + shipping and handling - a huge saving on the original price - you can have one of these beauties delivered to your door. You'll need to act fast, as there are only limited supplies left, and we need to make room for the 2012 calendar, which we will start work on just as soon as there is an official calendar for next year.
The calendar features one of Scott Jones' glorious photos on every page, with a monthly calendar below the photo, listing the MotoGP and World Superbike rounds held that month. See below for an example page. Of course, there are not too many race weekends left, but the quality of Scott's photos means that you'll want to look at this calendar for a very long time to come.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Get your exclusive MotoMatters t-shirts here!
Follow MotoMatters on Twitter
59 of #58 - Andrew Wheeler's Tribute In Pictures To Marco Simoncelli
The most Important Race In The World
How To Save MotoGP, Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3
LCR Honda's Inspire Magazine
Help a MotoGP fan fight brain cancer
steve hislop40 min 56 sec ago
ShortShift3 hours 54 min ago
KevinS4 hours 16 min ago
Trident9 hours 33 min ago
PIT BULL12 hours 17 min ago
- Baz ruled out of Magny-Cours World Superbike round
- Snetterton BSB: Brookes to give new engine spec full test
- Andrea Dovizioso: «Können nicht immer aufs Podest»
- Valentino Rossi: «Brauche hier ein Spitzenresultat»
- Marc Márquez: «Wir werden eine grosse Show zeigen»
- Las Termas: Zustände wie im alten Rom
- Karel Abraham: «Termas ist eine Herausforderung»
- Stefan Bradl: «Jetzt verlangen alle Podestplätze»
- Alvaro Bautista: Heimlicher Test mit Brembo-Bremse
- Marc Márquez: Nur vier Fahrer haben mehr MotoGP-Siege
Subscribe to email update: