Recent comments

• Is Physical Fitness A Success Factor In Moto3? Comparing Consistency Between Winners And Losers   49 min 38 sec ago

Being fit won't make the rider go faster. That comes down to skill and machinery. Being fit will let the rider be more consistent, make less mistakes. You can probably correlate fitness to deviation in lap times.

• Guest Blog: Mat Oxley - Racism in the paddock   8 hours 21 min ago

LOL! This season has got to start soon, otherwise I am afraid you may loose your mind. :D

• Guest Blog: Mat Oxley - Racism in the paddock   8 hours 21 min ago

• Guest Blog: Mat Oxley - Racism in the paddock   11 hours 13 min ago

got to agree some strange news storys come out of florida. my favorite is when the zombies eat people over there.

• Guest Blog: Mat Oxley - Racism in the paddock   11 hours 15 min ago

you are right on the limited exposure the real press offers moto gp here in the states. but i think more than 300 of us follow. moto cross is the big draw. im also a big drag race fan nothing like nitro and 10,000 horsepower to get your blood boiling.

• Guest Blog: Mat Oxley - Racism in the paddock   11 hours 19 min ago

my bike dosent leak oil smokes a little. but the sound is music to any ones ears at full song! also don't 4 strokes high side ounce in awhile. seem to remember a few pics of that happening. now back to the sand for me.

• Guest Blog: Mat Oxley - Racism in the paddock   13 hours 27 min ago

...found a minority racing site. If you're one of the 300 people that follow MotoGP in the US, I think you might be a bit of a minority.

In this country, all anybody seems to know about motorcycles anymore is what they've learned watching SOA or the Alexian Lien video's.

• Guest Blog: Mat Oxley - Racism in the paddock   15 hours 59 min ago

• Guest Blog: Mat Oxley - Racism in the paddock   16 hours 2 min ago

Ok, that made me laugh. #SBK4Lyfe

• Is Physical Fitness A Success Factor In Moto3? Comparing Consistency Between Winners And Losers   23 hours 53 min ago

Yep Gobert was my example simply because he's a shining example of someone who didn't train at all and still won races with relative ease.

• Guest Blog: Mat Oxley - Racism in the paddock   1 day 29 min ago

Great. Now Jared, please remember that you are supposed to stay over in the WSBK area. Up front here in the MotoGP area you are out of your depth. I've been reading your fascist articles, and guess what.

Know what brought the whole entire supremely cleansed early 4 stroke MotoGP era to its knees? Of course not, because you and your "complicating context" girly - man rubbish is part of the liberal conspiracy.

"Global recession" my tail section. "End of tobacco money?" Try again.

YOU pinkos GOT JUST what you wanted all along - PRODUCTION SUPER BIKES bringing their inferiority in to spoil the God blessed purity of MotoGP.

Don't act like you don't know exactly what I am talking about here...
    LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS A CLAIMING RULES TEAM BIKE LOVER. You make me SICK. Now we are going to have ALL of our traditional GP'S RUINED by some inter-class bred god forsaken OPEN bikes. When that beautiful Factory Yamaha machine was violated with mongrel CRT blood we all should have gathered at dark with race fuel torches and be ready and burned their trucks to ashes!

Forward my ass, sounds the same as "progressive" to me! Go crawl back to WSBK Jared, and take EVERYTHING that isn't pure Factory or Satellite running for home with your sinful ideas!

• Weather Fails To Cooperate With World Superbike Teams At Portimao   1 day 32 min ago

Too bad the weather is limiting what the teams are being able to do and test thus far, but at least they are riding again. I am hopeful that this will be a break-out year for Alex, Randy and team Suzuki. Shock the world, boys!

Meanwhile, look who ended up on top of the time sheet. I am happy that Leon has found a good ride. He has earned it, man! He has battled with that tired old Fire Blade for years now and just never could find his groove on that thing. I remember tending to what was left of the bike after that nasty wreck at Laguna out on turn 4 during the early stages of race 1 a couple of years ago. That was a wild scene, man! And that is one tough hombre to be able to limp away from that one. So I am glad he is on the Ape this year; I think he has a chance to do well on this machine. On the surface of it though, I would say the Kaws and the Ducs are going to be the ones up front, at least to start. We will soon find out!

• Guest Blog: Mat Oxley - Racism in the paddock   1 day 1 hour ago

Now, for a guy riding an old Ducati that could be beat by a SV650 in SBK trim you make some sense about the Hebdo thing. We all know dang well that EVERY Muslim supports terrorism.

The problem I have with you is about suspensions. Are you saying that the merits of Showa can and should be measured in the same catagory as Ohlins? Everyone knows for fact why Showa is in GP at all...AFFIRMATIVE ACTION "equal opportunity" laws. They are inferior, and if YOU PEOPLE didn't cry about it so much they wouldn't be in the paddock on their own merit.

My favorite suspension? The KTM. That's right, WHITE POWER. Is there any other manufacturer that isn't run by dang Asians or brownish Italians? No, and that is why KTM is destined to rule motorcycle racing. Once we can get the HRC conspiracy machine out of control of things...

I am SO glad we are finally addressing real issues here! I hate for the testing news to stop this astute discussion!

;)
    Hah!

• Guest Blog: Mat Oxley - Racism in the paddock   1 day 1 hour ago

What?! I know everything there is to know about everything, and you sir, are WRONG. Not only that, a hippocrite, since your oil spewer is a 4 stroke.

The 4 strokes were set up by God himself, who is clearly a WHITE MALE btw. "SWINGING BOTH WAYS" on your intake/exhaust/compression/ignition is SIN. Not only that, it is a threat to normal, 4 stroke arrangements.

While you may well be "skyping with Mike and Peter," The rest of us can say we are "typing with My Computer" - consider this a warning, God sees everything you are doing with that 2 stroking oil forsaken horror.

God gets you people good. Know why your 2 stroke engines seize? High side? That's right, While the rest of us ride the pavement, you must HIDE in DEPRAVEMENT.

You should be ashamed, AND go find some minority racing site to pollute.

• Guest Blog: Mat Oxley - Racism in the paddock   1 day 2 hours ago

...with the way they try to redistribute the combustion sequence. Everyone loves 2 strokes, it's the chosen power cycle, scientifically proven superior. Only Al Gore believing, pigeon chess playing, PC800 riding libruls hate 2 strokes.

• Guest Blog: Mat Oxley - Racism in the paddock   1 day 2 hours ago

Great, ANOTHER ONE?

I know more than enough about YOU and everyone like you. Can you believe this guy?

Vintage "Oil Spewing" track soiler...YOU use an inordinate amount of track funds to clean up your messes. AND stinking loud 2 stroke? AAAAND Kawasaki puss green? And named KEVIN for chrissakes? I knew a couple guys named that, they ALL would take your last beer without asking, then pee all over without lifting the lid!

Shut the hell up, repaint your bike in a self respecting shade, swap your motor for a real one with NO OIL LEAKS...or start paying more track fees for all the kitty litter and track time you spoil. We would ALL appreciate you sticking your head in sand, but we are out of it...from YOUR BIKE. Pull your head out of where it already is, and go find a vintage minority forum somewhere else.

Good LORD. If you've met one, you've met them all.

• Guest Blog: Mat Oxley - Racism in the paddock   1 day 3 hours ago

my bikes a 73 mach 3 in green and its a 2 stroke! ill go hide my head in the sand now!

• Guest Blog: Mat Oxley - Racism in the paddock   1 day 3 hours ago

my favorite color!

• Guest Blog: Mat Oxley - Racism in the paddock   1 day 5 hours ago

And YOU - I hate EVERYTHING AND EVERY ONE that has ANYTHING to do with Florida! No wonder you are so backasswards - what is in the water there? I know everything I need to know about YOU right there too. Why don't you people just take the whole South and secede already? You'd be a second world country and can go sit in a swamp for all I care.

;)
    Hah!

• Guest Blog: Mat Oxley - Racism in the paddock   1 day 5 hours ago

You think somethings funny? Yeah, great, laugh all the way to your next dealership valve adjustment you "upper crusty European carbon fibre" bastard! Stay on Ducati island sipping lattes where you belong!

Hah!

• Guest Blog: Mat Oxley - Racism in the paddock   1 day 5 hours ago

And you...I obviously hate YOU. 2 strokes? There is nothing decent and respectable about ANY of you stink smoke, ring a ding primitive people! Go crawl back into a 40oz bottle of chain saw motor oil where you belong.

INFERIOR

;)

• Guest Blog: Mat Oxley - Racism in the paddock   1 day 5 hours ago

"Some of the comments on here, you would think that all Black people are just running amok throughout the country side. "

Warhammer I was thinking the same thing.

• Guest Blog: Mat Oxley - Racism in the paddock   1 day 5 hours ago

Thanks Motoshrink and Mr Emmett, I got a good laugh from both
    post.

• Guest Blog: Mat Oxley - Racism in the paddock   1 day 6 hours ago

That was an excellent scene! Back then when that movie came out, it was a closet kind of love affair with rap music many non black people had. But now people play it loud and it does not matter who is around. They can look just like him, regular white guy, and probably blast the music louder if he sees someone black. LOL!!! Thanks. I needed that laugh. Been years since I thought of that scene.

• Guest Blog: Mat Oxley - Racism in the paddock   1 day 6 hours ago

>>2, I live in the US, it way more than just black people that go around with big subwoofers blasting the hell out of rap music. From major cities to backwoods I have personally seen non black people with not a black person in sight rolling down the street rattling other peoples windows with bass. Which can be irritating. But definitely not just a black issue. All the songs are not just from black people either.

Which reminds me of this scene from Office Space...