Sete Gibernau To Undergo Further Surgery On His Collarbone
The official Ducati Racing website is reporting that Sete Gibernau is to undergo more surgery on his collarbone. He found he was having problems with the titanium plate put in after his monster pile up at the first corner at Catalunya, as his shoulder was weaker than it should have been, though he felt little or no pain. X-rays taken after returning home from Laguna Seca revealed the titanium plate had weakened, causing complications for the Spanish rider. The doctors treating Sete will strengthen the screw holding the plate in and administer bone growth injections, to speed up the growth of bone around the plate.
Ducati say that Gibernau is "probable, but not certain" to race at Brno on August 20th.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Get your exclusive MotoMatters t-shirts here!
Follow MotoMatters on Twitter
59 of #58 - Andrew Wheeler's Tribute In Pictures To Marco Simoncelli
The most Important Race In The World
How To Save MotoGP, Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3
LCR Honda's Inspire Magazine
Help a MotoGP fan fight brain cancer
charlieh29 min 2 sec ago
Vlad Drac1 hour 13 min ago
Jim Race2 hours 33 min ago
andy_bot2 hours 36 min ago
motomann4 hours 34 min ago
- Laverty confident of improved Donington Park result
- Lowes fastest in qualifying practice
- Kawasaki's Sykes Fastest In First Qualifying at Donington Park WSBK
- Donington Park WSBK First Practice: Davies Fastest In The Cold & Wet
- Can Valentino Rossi rediscover winning touch in Mugello?
- Valentino Rossi: Visier beschlagen, Platz 2 weg
- Nakamoto hat mich aufgemuntert
- Sachsenring-GP: Neuer Parkplatz für 2000 Autos
- Alex Crivillé: Jorge war in Jerez zu siegessicher
- Argentinien: Hickhack bereinigt, GP 2014 ist fix
Subscribe to email update: