Full Jerez MotoGP Race Removed Again From Youtube
Yesterday, we reported what we thought of as the great news that Dorna had started to put full MotoGP races online, available freely at MotoGP.com's official Youtube channel. Today, less than 24 hours later, they seem to have changed their minds. On Tuesday, the full 2008 Jerez race appeared on the Youtube channel, posted by MotoGP.com. by Wednesday morning, it was gone, replaced by a standard Youtube error message stating that the video had been removed by the user.
Obviously, some heated discussions followed at Dorna's Barcelona HQ yesterday, about what should and shouldn't be put online for free, and the proponents of the 20th Century view of publishing prevailed. It will be interesting to see how long this situation will continue, before Dorna realizes that it is better to control themselves how their video footage is put online, rather than leaving them to turn up on various file sharing sites around the world.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
avsatishchandra1 hour 40 min ago
avsatishchandra1 hour 56 min ago
REMchamp2 hours 45 min ago
v2rider4 hours 49 min ago
Chuckracer6 hours 48 min ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- Andrea Dovizioso: «Neuer Ducati-Rekord in Jerez»
- Alvaró Bautista: «Ein paar Lösungen gefunden»
- Michele Pirro (1.): «Regen und Wind über dem Limit»
- Jerez: Ducati-Testfahrer Pirro im Regen Schnellster
- Jack Miller in Sepang: Fast zwei Sekunden schneller!
- Daten lügen nicht: Tex Geissler lobt Stefan Bradl
- Loris Baz (Forward Yamaha) viel langsamer als Bradl
- Jerez-Test, 14 Uhr: Bautista vorne, Bradl pausiert
- Monza Rallye: Vierter Sieg für Valentino Rossi?
- Eugene Laverty: «Musste diese Chance einfach nutzen»
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: