Full Jerez MotoGP Race Removed Again From Youtube
Yesterday, we reported what we thought of as the great news that Dorna had started to put full MotoGP races online, available freely at MotoGP.com's official Youtube channel. Today, less than 24 hours later, they seem to have changed their minds. On Tuesday, the full 2008 Jerez race appeared on the Youtube channel, posted by MotoGP.com. by Wednesday morning, it was gone, replaced by a standard Youtube error message stating that the video had been removed by the user.
Obviously, some heated discussions followed at Dorna's Barcelona HQ yesterday, about what should and shouldn't be put online for free, and the proponents of the 20th Century view of publishing prevailed. It will be interesting to see how long this situation will continue, before Dorna realizes that it is better to control themselves how their video footage is put online, rather than leaving them to turn up on various file sharing sites around the world.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
R6rider45 min 28 sec ago
johnjaundice4 hours 27 min ago
Team Punkass4 hours 40 min ago
David Emmett19 hours 49 min ago
paulj20 hours 21 min ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- Promoter Steve McLaughlin Taking Over Daytona 200?
- Honda's Rea Fastest In First WSBK Session Under The Lights At Qatar
- Marcel Schrötter: «Die MotoGP-WM ist kein Muss»
- Marc Márquez: «Bei Honda gibt es keine Stallorder»
- Sepang-GP bei Sport1: 320.000 Zuschauer!
- Yonny Hernandez: Werksvertrag bei Ducati Corse
- LCR-Chef Cecchinello: «Traue Jack Miller Top-Ten zu»
- Paolo Ciabatti/Ducati: «Akzeptiere keine Einschnitte»
- Stefan Bradl: Warum er auf Öhlins beharrt
- Jack Miller: «Beginne in der MotoGP bei Ground Zero»
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: