Nakano to Announce Retirement?
A variety of sources are reporting that "Super" Shinya Nakano wiil announce his retirement from competition at a press conference in Japan tomorrow. Nakano, who raced for the Factory Aprilia team in WSBK this past season, had some good finishes but was plagued by injuries in the latter portion of the year. The highlight of Nakano's twelve year career on the world scene was probably his 2000 season on the Chesterfield Tech 3 Yamaha 250, where he narrowly lost the 250cc world championship to teammate Olivier Jacque in a near photo finish at the season-ending race at Phillip Island.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Get your exclusive MotoMatters t-shirts here!
Follow MotoMatters on Twitter
59 of #58 - Andrew Wheeler's Tribute In Pictures To Marco Simoncelli
The most Important Race In The World
How To Save MotoGP, Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3
LCR Honda's Inspire Magazine
Help a MotoGP fan fight brain cancer
breganzane43 min 20 sec ago
yogi bear46 min 15 sec ago
mtiberio1 hour 1 min ago
CTK1 hour 13 min ago
Dharmabum1 hour 13 min ago
- Baz ruled out of Magny-Cours World Superbike round
- Snetterton BSB: Brookes to give new engine spec full test
- 2015: Neuer Zeitplan für den Katar-GP?
- Suppo (HRC) über Bradl: «Sichtbare Verbesserung!»
- Yamaha: 2015 kein Chassis für Forward!
- Michael Laverty (16.): «Ziemlich frustriert»
- Weltmeister-Sohn Freddie Sheene: «Der Spaß zählt!»
- Video: Suzukis Rückkehr in die Königsklasse
- Randy de Puniet/Suzuki: Lange Pause, Piste schmutzig
- Kevin Schwantz: «Suzuki soll Rennen fahren»
Subscribe to email update: