Nakano to Announce Retirement?
A variety of sources are reporting that "Super" Shinya Nakano wiil announce his retirement from competition at a press conference in Japan tomorrow. Nakano, who raced for the Factory Aprilia team in WSBK this past season, had some good finishes but was plagued by injuries in the latter portion of the year. The highlight of Nakano's twelve year career on the world scene was probably his 2000 season on the Chesterfield Tech 3 Yamaha 250, where he narrowly lost the 250cc world championship to teammate Olivier Jacque in a near photo finish at the season-ending race at Phillip Island.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
joonyaboy8 hours 53 min ago
Rabid_Canine10 hours 18 min ago
Lilyvani11 hours 35 sec ago
Lilyvani11 hours 23 min ago
Seven4nineR13 hours 8 min ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- Pedrosa picks Aurin as 2015 crew chief
- Stefan Bradl: Fährt er so lange wie Valentino Rossi?
- Mick Doohan: «Miller darf es nicht übertreiben»
- Stefan Bradl: «Muss mich im Qualifying steigern»
- Alvaró Bautista/Redding: Harte Zeit in Sepang?
- Jorge Lorenzo: Heißer Kampf gegen Rossi in Sepang?
- Valentino Rossi: «Ich will in Sepang siegen!»
- Marquez und Pedrosa mit der MotoGP-Honda in Sentul
- Nicky Hayden im Regierungsviertel in Putrajaya
- Malaysia-GP: Das TV-Programm von Sport1
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: