Nakano to Announce Retirement?
A variety of sources are reporting that "Super" Shinya Nakano wiil announce his retirement from competition at a press conference in Japan tomorrow. Nakano, who raced for the Factory Aprilia team in WSBK this past season, had some good finishes but was plagued by injuries in the latter portion of the year. The highlight of Nakano's twelve year career on the world scene was probably his 2000 season on the Chesterfield Tech 3 Yamaha 250, where he narrowly lost the 250cc world championship to teammate Olivier Jacque in a near photo finish at the season-ending race at Phillip Island.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
sinbad3171 hour 34 min ago
kiwimike1 hour 56 min ago
R6rider3 hours 7 min ago
BrickTop3 hours 40 min ago
MiniNinjamk54 hours 21 min ago
- Registration Forms Now Available For Team Hammer Advanced Riding School Oct. 16 At Daytona International Speedway
- EMRA Holding Its Season-Ending Double-Header Event Sept. 5-7 At Castrol Raceway
- American Motorcyclist Association Announces Changes To Its Board Of Directors
- Ducati North America Hires Verdugo As Public Relations Manager
- Video: VETMotorsports Embeds Combat-Injured Navy Veteran With Monster Energy Graves Yamaha Team At Mid-Ohio
- WERA: Canceled Jennings GP Round Rescheduled At Carolina Motorsports Park
- New Jersey Motorsports Park Completes Initial Phase Of Exotic Car Garages
- Valentino Rossi (35): Keine Spur von Rennmüdigkeit
- MotoGP-Startfeld 2015: Nur noch wenige Plätze frei
- Dani Pedrosa: Ist er mit seinem Latein schon am Ende?
Subscribe to email update: