Nakano to Announce Retirement?
A variety of sources are reporting that "Super" Shinya Nakano wiil announce his retirement from competition at a press conference in Japan tomorrow. Nakano, who raced for the Factory Aprilia team in WSBK this past season, had some good finishes but was plagued by injuries in the latter portion of the year. The highlight of Nakano's twelve year career on the world scene was probably his 2000 season on the Chesterfield Tech 3 Yamaha 250, where he narrowly lost the 250cc world championship to teammate Olivier Jacque in a near photo finish at the season-ending race at Phillip Island.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Peka2 min 25 sec ago
Yamaha2strokes1 hour 22 min ago
David Emmett1 hour 27 min ago
Peka1 hour 40 min ago
avsatishchandra2 hours 12 min ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- IM3: MAL FP2, Antonelli davanti a tutti
- Stefan Bradl (5.): «Es schaut gut aus»
- Sepang FP1: Pedrosa voran – 5. Bradl. 6. Rossi
- Randy Krummenacher: Wie er Valentino Rossi verletzte
- Lin Jarvis: «Rossis Siegeshunger ist unglaublich»
- Was Valentino Rossi über die Márquez-Brüder sagt
- Andrea Iannone: In Sepang mit zwei GP14.2!
- Ramon Aurin wird neuer Crew-Chief von Dani Pedrosa
- Marco Simoncelli: GP-Welt trauert am 3. Todestag
- Bradley Smith: «Wieder alles für Top-Result geben»
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: