LCR Honda Fantasy Bike: What GIVI Should Really Do
Lucio Cecchinello, the team boss behind the LCR Honda, is renowned for his ingenious approach to raising sponsorship for his team, as he explained to us in an interview last year. But as innovative as Cecchinello is, MotoMatters.com reader Chris Hough felt he was missing a trick. After all, if you are sponsored by motorcycle luggage manufacturer GIVI, why not do it properly?
And so Chris sent us the following photoshop creation, showing the possibilities GIVI could have seized, if they had used their imaginations just a little bit more. We really like it, and think LCR Honda and GIVI ought to get together and actually build the bike. The publicity would be absolutely astounding.
If Chris' photoshopped RC211GIVI tickled your fancy, then we strongly recommend you head on over to his blog, and look at some of his other work. Always an entertaining read, and Chris is forever digging up little gems from all around the world.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
motomann6 hours 19 min ago
avsatishchandra8 hours 7 min ago
avsatishchandra8 hours 19 min ago
R6rider10 hours 25 min ago
Andy12 hours 5 min ago
- Jack Miller: «Ich mache mein eigenes Ding»
- Livio Suppo: «Stoner ist so talentiert wie Márquez»
- Scott Redding: «Lieber zu Hause als Open-Bike fahren»
- Die MotoGP-Stars und die «Ice Bucket Challenge»
- Lorenzo & Rossi: Hoffen auf das 2015er-Chassis
- Asymmetrischer Vorderreifen für Australien & Valencia
- Colin Edwards: Als Auktionator in Silverstone!
- LCR-Teamchef Cecchinello: «Support von Honda wichtig»
- Lucio Cecchinello (LCR): «Natürlich bin ich traurig»
- Randy de Puniet: Kein Platz mehr im MotoGP-Startfeld?
Subscribe to email update: