LCR Honda Fantasy Bike: What GIVI Should Really Do
Lucio Cecchinello, the team boss behind the LCR Honda, is renowned for his ingenious approach to raising sponsorship for his team, as he explained to us in an interview last year. But as innovative as Cecchinello is, MotoMatters.com reader Chris Hough felt he was missing a trick. After all, if you are sponsored by motorcycle luggage manufacturer GIVI, why not do it properly?
And so Chris sent us the following photoshop creation, showing the possibilities GIVI could have seized, if they had used their imaginations just a little bit more. We really like it, and think LCR Honda and GIVI ought to get together and actually build the bike. The publicity would be absolutely astounding.
If Chris' photoshopped RC211GIVI tickled your fancy, then we strongly recommend you head on over to his blog, and look at some of his other work. Always an entertaining read, and Chris is forever digging up little gems from all around the world.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
wosideg30 min 47 sec ago
Motoshrink9 hours 28 min ago
eskothomson13 hours 51 min ago
eskothomson14 hours 2 min ago
rsciandphi1 day 13 hours ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- KTM 2017 in der MotoGP-WM: Plan B in der Schublade
- Tom Lüthi über Miller: «Der Sprung ist riesig»
- Paolo Ciabatti/Ducati: «Können 2015 um Siege kämpfen»
- MotoGP: Die neuen Regeln für 2015 und 2016!
- MotoGP-WM 2016: Tankinhalt auf 22 Liter erhöht
- Jeremy Burgess: Macht Miller Moto2 überflüssig?
- Dani Pedrosa: Er hofft 2015 auf den «Rossi-Effekt»
- Streit: MotoGP auf Eurosport ein Vor- oder Nachteil?
- Stefan Bradl: «Zwei Jahre bei Forward? Kein Problem!»
- Nicky Hayden: «Will die Leute stolz machen»
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: