LCR Honda Fantasy Bike: What GIVI Should Really Do
Lucio Cecchinello, the team boss behind the LCR Honda, is renowned for his ingenious approach to raising sponsorship for his team, as he explained to us in an interview last year. But as innovative as Cecchinello is, MotoMatters.com reader Chris Hough felt he was missing a trick. After all, if you are sponsored by motorcycle luggage manufacturer GIVI, why not do it properly?
And so Chris sent us the following photoshop creation, showing the possibilities GIVI could have seized, if they had used their imaginations just a little bit more. We really like it, and think LCR Honda and GIVI ought to get together and actually build the bike. The publicity would be absolutely astounding.
If Chris' photoshopped RC211GIVI tickled your fancy, then we strongly recommend you head on over to his blog, and look at some of his other work. Always an entertaining read, and Chris is forever digging up little gems from all around the world.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Get your exclusive MotoMatters t-shirts here!
Follow MotoMatters on Twitter
59 of #58 - Andrew Wheeler's Tribute In Pictures To Marco Simoncelli
The most Important Race In The World
How To Save MotoGP, Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3
LCR Honda's Inspire Magazine
Help a MotoGP fan fight brain cancer
MarchingHome10 min 4 sec ago
Panigale11992 hours 35 min ago
NWslopoke3 hours 55 min ago
andre784 hours 7 sec ago
David Emmett6 hours 40 min ago
- Baz ruled out of Magny-Cours World Superbike round
- Snetterton BSB: Brookes to give new engine spec full test
- Das Verwirrspiel in der Königsklasse
- Sachsenring-GP 2014: Jetzt Tickets sichern!
- Andrea Iannone: Keine großen Vorteile für Ducati
- Max Biaggi über toten Cassani: «Wie Brüder»
- Wilco Zeelenberg: «Jorge muss zurückschlagen»
- Nicky Hayden: Lahmer Open-Honda fehlen 22 km/h!
- Ben Spies: Horror-Jahr 2012 und Zukunftspläne
- Cal Crutchlow: «Hand ist komplett schwarz!»
Subscribe to email update: