LCR Honda Fantasy Bike: What GIVI Should Really Do
Lucio Cecchinello, the team boss behind the LCR Honda, is renowned for his ingenious approach to raising sponsorship for his team, as he explained to us in an interview last year. But as innovative as Cecchinello is, MotoMatters.com reader Chris Hough felt he was missing a trick. After all, if you are sponsored by motorcycle luggage manufacturer GIVI, why not do it properly?
And so Chris sent us the following photoshop creation, showing the possibilities GIVI could have seized, if they had used their imaginations just a little bit more. We really like it, and think LCR Honda and GIVI ought to get together and actually build the bike. The publicity would be absolutely astounding.
If Chris' photoshopped RC211GIVI tickled your fancy, then we strongly recommend you head on over to his blog, and look at some of his other work. Always an entertaining read, and Chris is forever digging up little gems from all around the world.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Rabid_Canine13 min 34 sec ago
mtiberio16 min 54 sec ago
mtiberio42 min 1 sec ago
Jacob Leech1 hour 4 min ago
raffles1 hour 27 min ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- Valentino Rossi: Titelchance von Rabat & Márquez
- Valentino Rossi: Geld als Motivation für 2. WM-Rang?
- Andrea Iannone: Wieso kein Strafpunkt für Márquez?
- Stefan Bradl über die Hitze: «Die Sohlen brennen»
- Pol Espargaró (12.): Schmerzen nach hartem Crash!
- Cal Crutchlow (8.): Chattering – «sehr enttäuscht»
- Aleix Espargaró: Startplatz 7 trotz Augen-Problem!
- Andrea Dovizioso (5.): «Keine perfekte Runde»
- Alvaro Bautista verzweifelt: «Die gleichen Probleme!»
- Dani Pedrosa (2.): Dritter Sepang-Sieg in Folge?
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: