LCR Honda Fantasy Bike: What GIVI Should Really Do
Lucio Cecchinello, the team boss behind the LCR Honda, is renowned for his ingenious approach to raising sponsorship for his team, as he explained to us in an interview last year. But as innovative as Cecchinello is, MotoMatters.com reader Chris Hough felt he was missing a trick. After all, if you are sponsored by motorcycle luggage manufacturer GIVI, why not do it properly?
And so Chris sent us the following photoshop creation, showing the possibilities GIVI could have seized, if they had used their imaginations just a little bit more. We really like it, and think LCR Honda and GIVI ought to get together and actually build the bike. The publicity would be absolutely astounding.
If Chris' photoshopped RC211GIVI tickled your fancy, then we strongly recommend you head on over to his blog, and look at some of his other work. Always an entertaining read, and Chris is forever digging up little gems from all around the world.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Get your exclusive MotoMatters t-shirts here!
Follow MotoMatters on Twitter
59 of #58 - Andrew Wheeler's Tribute In Pictures To Marco Simoncelli
The most Important Race In The World
How To Save MotoGP, Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3
LCR Honda's Inspire Magazine
Help a MotoGP fan fight brain cancer
Sir_Bedevere35 min 24 sec ago
phoenix11 hour 10 min ago
Damian Sapinski2 hours 35 min ago
BrickTop3 hours 19 min ago
alucard423 hours 53 min ago
- Massimo Meregalli (Yamaha) über Rossis Fortschritte
- Jack Miller: «Meine Zukunft ist noch offen»
- Tech3-Chef Poncharal: Kein Interesse für Open-Class?
- Red Bull: Die MotoGP-Rückkehr mit einem Siegerteam
- Respol-Honda: Red Bull wird für zwei Jahre Co-Sponsor
- Paolo Ciabatti: «Ducati GP14 wird stark verbessert»
- Hervé Poncharal: «Rossi ist der beste Yamaha-Fahrer»
- Alvaro Bautista hat die Wahl: Honda? Yamaha? Aprilia?
- Alex De Angelis: Teamchef? MotoGP? Superbike?
- Eugene Laverty: Neben Bradl bei Forward Yamaha?
Subscribe to email update: