LCR Honda Fantasy Bike: What GIVI Should Really Do
Lucio Cecchinello, the team boss behind the LCR Honda, is renowned for his ingenious approach to raising sponsorship for his team, as he explained to us in an interview last year. But as innovative as Cecchinello is, MotoMatters.com reader Chris Hough felt he was missing a trick. After all, if you are sponsored by motorcycle luggage manufacturer GIVI, why not do it properly?
And so Chris sent us the following photoshop creation, showing the possibilities GIVI could have seized, if they had used their imaginations just a little bit more. We really like it, and think LCR Honda and GIVI ought to get together and actually build the bike. The publicity would be absolutely astounding.
If Chris' photoshopped RC211GIVI tickled your fancy, then we strongly recommend you head on over to his blog, and look at some of his other work. Always an entertaining read, and Chris is forever digging up little gems from all around the world.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Get your exclusive MotoMatters t-shirts here!
Follow MotoMatters on Twitter
59 of #58 - Andrew Wheeler's Tribute In Pictures To Marco Simoncelli
The most Important Race In The World
How To Save MotoGP, Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3
LCR Honda's Inspire Magazine
Help a MotoGP fan fight brain cancer
Lo56 min 39 sec ago
Praveen3 hours 3 min ago
Motoshrink3 hours 16 min ago
D.Ski3 hours 19 min ago
DC4 hours 19 min ago
- Baz ruled out of Magny-Cours World Superbike round
- Snetterton BSB: Brookes to give new engine spec full test
- Hopkins finds pace early on BSB return
- Phillip-Island-Test: Lorenzo und Rabat in Führung
- Elektronik in der MotoGP: Was sie so trickreich macht
- LCR-Chef Lucio Cecchinello: Ärger über Open-Vorteile
- Avintia-Kawasaki: Rasante Entwicklungsschritte
- Jeremy Burgess: Hat ihn Valentino Rossi enttäuscht?
- Aleix Espargaró: Stark dank Risiko und 2013-Software
- Ioda-Teamchef Giampiero Sacchi sucht Sponsoren
Subscribe to email update: