LCR Honda Fantasy Bike: What GIVI Should Really Do
Lucio Cecchinello, the team boss behind the LCR Honda, is renowned for his ingenious approach to raising sponsorship for his team, as he explained to us in an interview last year. But as innovative as Cecchinello is, MotoMatters.com reader Chris Hough felt he was missing a trick. After all, if you are sponsored by motorcycle luggage manufacturer GIVI, why not do it properly?
And so Chris sent us the following photoshop creation, showing the possibilities GIVI could have seized, if they had used their imaginations just a little bit more. We really like it, and think LCR Honda and GIVI ought to get together and actually build the bike. The publicity would be absolutely astounding.
If Chris' photoshopped RC211GIVI tickled your fancy, then we strongly recommend you head on over to his blog, and look at some of his other work. Always an entertaining read, and Chris is forever digging up little gems from all around the world.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Get your exclusive MotoMatters t-shirts here!
Follow MotoMatters on Twitter
59 of #58 - Andrew Wheeler's Tribute In Pictures To Marco Simoncelli
The most Important Race In The World
How To Save MotoGP, Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3
LCR Honda's Inspire Magazine
Help a MotoGP fan fight brain cancer
morbidelli179 min 17 sec ago
Basketcase1 hour 13 min ago
Sir_Bedevere1 hour 15 min ago
Jared Earle3 hours 4 min ago
moto45 hours 47 min ago
- Sykes storms to another superpole at Donington
- Steve Parrish: «Cal Crutchlow ist reif für Siege»
- Suzuki-Test in Motegi: De Puniet hielt sich wacker
- Sete Gibernau: «Wünsche mir Siege von Valentino»
- Randy de Puniet: Suzuki-Test in Motegi erfolgreich
- Sachsenring-GP: Neuer Promoter sucht Lösungen
- Valentino Rossi: Visier beschlagen, Platz 2 weg
- Nakamoto hat mich aufgemuntert
- Sachsenring-GP: Neuer Parkplatz für 2000 Autos
- Alex Crivillé: Jorge war in Jerez zu siegessicher
Subscribe to email update: