LCR Honda Fantasy Bike: What GIVI Should Really Do
Lucio Cecchinello, the team boss behind the LCR Honda, is renowned for his ingenious approach to raising sponsorship for his team, as he explained to us in an interview last year. But as innovative as Cecchinello is, MotoMatters.com reader Chris Hough felt he was missing a trick. After all, if you are sponsored by motorcycle luggage manufacturer GIVI, why not do it properly?
And so Chris sent us the following photoshop creation, showing the possibilities GIVI could have seized, if they had used their imaginations just a little bit more. We really like it, and think LCR Honda and GIVI ought to get together and actually build the bike. The publicity would be absolutely astounding.
If Chris' photoshopped RC211GIVI tickled your fancy, then we strongly recommend you head on over to his blog, and look at some of his other work. Always an entertaining read, and Chris is forever digging up little gems from all around the world.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
macrocephalic9 min 2 sec ago
macrocephalic10 min 13 sec ago
Motoshrink1 hour 22 min ago
2ndclasscitizen1 hour 49 min ago
Machine2 hours 2 min ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- Andrea Iannone: «Können es 2015 an Spitze schaffen»
- Donington-GP 2015: Jetzt Rabatt auf Tickets sichern!
- Die Heldentaten von Lawson, Waldmann & Rossi
- Lucio Cecchinello: «Miller hat Spaß und das Können»
- Márquez-Mutter: «Keine Sonderbehandlung für WM-Titel»
- Andrea Iannone (Ducati): «Habe nie etwas bereut»
- Vito Ippolito erneut zum FIM-Präsident gewählt
- Nicky Hayden über Ungewissheit, Rücktritt und Zukunft
- Suzuki-Boss: Schnelle Fortschritte bei Topspeed?
- Arzt rät ab: Kein «Superprestigio» für Nicky Hayden!
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: