LCR Honda Fantasy Bike: What GIVI Should Really Do
Lucio Cecchinello, the team boss behind the LCR Honda, is renowned for his ingenious approach to raising sponsorship for his team, as he explained to us in an interview last year. But as innovative as Cecchinello is, MotoMatters.com reader Chris Hough felt he was missing a trick. After all, if you are sponsored by motorcycle luggage manufacturer GIVI, why not do it properly?
And so Chris sent us the following photoshop creation, showing the possibilities GIVI could have seized, if they had used their imaginations just a little bit more. We really like it, and think LCR Honda and GIVI ought to get together and actually build the bike. The publicity would be absolutely astounding.
If Chris' photoshopped RC211GIVI tickled your fancy, then we strongly recommend you head on over to his blog, and look at some of his other work. Always an entertaining read, and Chris is forever digging up little gems from all around the world.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Machine9 hours 45 min ago
Motoshrink11 hours 10 min ago
v4racer1 day 34 min ago
Chuckracer1 day 8 hours ago
Michael Strano1 day 11 hours ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- Marco Melandri: Neuer Aprilia-Motor eine Überraschung
- Maverick Viñales: Zwei Motorschäden beim Jerez-Test
- Aleix Espargaró: Gefühl besser, Power großes Problem
- Alvaró Bautista (Aprilia): «Motor ist zu langsam»
- Jerez: Drei Superbike-Piloten vor Alvaró Bautista!
- Jack Miller: «Sepang-Test ist eine Herausforderung»
- HRC: Kein Veto gegen Moto2-Einsatz von Marc Márquez
- Shuhei Nakamoto: «Stoner wird nicht zurückkommen!»
- Jack Miller (LCR): Schulter-OP nach Sepang-Test
- Ticketverkauf: Jerez & Valencia spannen zusammen
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: