LCR Honda Fantasy Bike: What GIVI Should Really Do
Lucio Cecchinello, the team boss behind the LCR Honda, is renowned for his ingenious approach to raising sponsorship for his team, as he explained to us in an interview last year. But as innovative as Cecchinello is, MotoMatters.com reader Chris Hough felt he was missing a trick. After all, if you are sponsored by motorcycle luggage manufacturer GIVI, why not do it properly?
And so Chris sent us the following photoshop creation, showing the possibilities GIVI could have seized, if they had used their imaginations just a little bit more. We really like it, and think LCR Honda and GIVI ought to get together and actually build the bike. The publicity would be absolutely astounding.
If Chris' photoshopped RC211GIVI tickled your fancy, then we strongly recommend you head on over to his blog, and look at some of his other work. Always an entertaining read, and Chris is forever digging up little gems from all around the world.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Ed7 min 6 sec ago
apex1 hour 10 min ago
David Emmett1 hour 51 min ago
patnicholls1 hour 53 min ago
bultacofan2 hours 18 min ago
- Isaac Viñales: 2015 mit Husqvarna in Calvo-Team!
- Colin Edwards: Warum er für Yamaha so wichtig ist
- Aprilias Erfolgs-Story in der Weltmeisterschaft
- Jorge Lorenzo: «Márquez besonders, aber besiegbar»
- Phil Read: Wie sich die Weltmeisterschaft veränderte
- Marc VDS in der MotoGP: Tauziehen um Scott Redding
- Brünn: Region Südmähren übernimmt finanzielles Risiko
- Marc VDS: Titelgewinn in der Moto2, dazu MotoGP-Deal!
- Strafpunkte 2014: Iannone & weitere prominente Sünder
- Bradl, Folger & Miller über die spanische Dominanz
Subscribe to email update: