Ducati Press Release: End Of First Day Of Testing At Misano
The Ducati Factory team issued the following press release after the first day of a two-day test at Misano:
Ducati Team at Misano for two days of testing with Valentino Rossi
The first day of a two-day test for the Ducati Team at the Misano circuit was marked by weather that was sunny but not too hot, as Valentino Rossi joined official test rider Franco Battaini.
Rossi, together with the Italian technicians from his team and the Ducati engineers, worked on the chassis updates that he had first tried in the test after the Mugello Grand Prix. The changes are intended to concentrate the weight of the Desmosedici.
With Technical Director Filippo Preziosi and Team Manager Vittoriano Guareschi managing the test from the garage, the Italian rode from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., completing 60 laps. Tomorrow’s second and final day of the test will be followed by a fifteen-day break before a return to action at the same circuit, for the San Marino Grand Prix.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Get your exclusive MotoMatters t-shirts here!
Follow MotoMatters on Twitter
59 of #58 - Andrew Wheeler's Tribute In Pictures To Marco Simoncelli
The most Important Race In The World
How To Save MotoGP, Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3
LCR Honda's Inspire Magazine
Help a MotoGP fan fight brain cancer
motomann1 min 32 sec ago
tower8126 min 55 sec ago
fayeALLEN2 hours 28 min ago
phoenix13 hours 28 min ago
breganzane4 hours 50 min ago
- Cal Crutchlow: «Hätte Rossi sowieso geschlagen»
- Technik-Direktor lobt neue Elektronik – warum?
- Jorge Martinez: 2014 mit Aprilia oder Honda?
- Valentino Rossi: Hört er am Jahresende auf?
- Der Le Mans-GP zum Nachlesen
- Bridgestone: Lorenzo suchte falschen Sündenbock
- Nicky Hayden braucht kein Extra-Training
- Le Mans: Hamilton erkannte sich in Marc Márquez
- GP-Sport: Zu viele Spanier, aber was dagegen tun?
- Crutchlow und Redding beenden die Durststrecke
Subscribe to email update: