FIXI Suzuki Press Release: FIXI Crescent Unveil 2013 World Superbike Contender
The FIXI Crescent Suzuki team unveiled their 2013 World Superbike contender today, posting photos on the team's website of the bikes, before they were shipped off to Australia for the upcoming test and opening round of the 2013 season. Below is the press release issued, and the photos of the bike:
2013 FIXI CRESCENT SUZUKIS UNVEILED
Team Suzuki Press Office - February 4.
The new-look 2013 FIXI Crescent Suzuki GSX-R1000s have been unveiled today as the team prepares to crate-up the bikes and ship to the southern hemisphere for the start of the 2013 eni FIM Superbike World Championship.
The updated and freshly-liveried Yoshimura-powered GSX-Rs, ridden by Leon Camier and new signing Jules Cluzel, will make their debut at an unofficial test at Phillip Island on Thursday and Friday, February 14-15th, followed by the Official WSBK test on the 18th and 19th; and their initiation into the competitive world of Superbike racing at the first round of the season, on Sunday February 24th.
2013 FIXI Crescent Suzuki Image Gallery: CLICK HERE FOR PHOTOS
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Get your exclusive MotoMatters t-shirts here!
Follow MotoMatters on Twitter
59 of #58 - Andrew Wheeler's Tribute In Pictures To Marco Simoncelli
The most Important Race In The World
How To Save MotoGP, Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3
LCR Honda's Inspire Magazine
Help a MotoGP fan fight brain cancer
Seven4nineR1 hour 11 min ago
Averagerider1 hour 18 min ago
Machine1 hour 47 min ago
patron1 hour 51 min ago
Andy_7481 hour 57 min ago
- Baz ruled out of Magny-Cours World Superbike round
- Snetterton BSB: Brookes to give new engine spec full test
- Bridgestone surprised by COTA front tyre issues
- Yamaha: No chassis support for Forward in 2015
- Bridgestone: Was war mit den Vorderreifen los?
- COTA: Kevin Schwantz testete die MotoGP-Suzuki
- Carmelo Ezpeleta: Was wusste er vom Steuerskandal?
- WM-Leader Marc Márquez: In Amerika ungeschlagen
- Karel Abraham (14.): Schon so viele Punkte wie 2013
- HRC-Manager Livio Suppo: Neuer Vertrag für Márquez?
Subscribe to email update: