FIXI Suzuki Press Release: FIXI Crescent Unveil 2013 World Superbike Contender
The FIXI Crescent Suzuki team unveiled their 2013 World Superbike contender today, posting photos on the team's website of the bikes, before they were shipped off to Australia for the upcoming test and opening round of the 2013 season. Below is the press release issued, and the photos of the bike:
2013 FIXI CRESCENT SUZUKIS UNVEILED
Team Suzuki Press Office - February 4.
The new-look 2013 FIXI Crescent Suzuki GSX-R1000s have been unveiled today as the team prepares to crate-up the bikes and ship to the southern hemisphere for the start of the 2013 eni FIM Superbike World Championship.
The updated and freshly-liveried Yoshimura-powered GSX-Rs, ridden by Leon Camier and new signing Jules Cluzel, will make their debut at an unofficial test at Phillip Island on Thursday and Friday, February 14-15th, followed by the Official WSBK test on the 18th and 19th; and their initiation into the competitive world of Superbike racing at the first round of the season, on Sunday February 24th.
2013 FIXI Crescent Suzuki Image Gallery: CLICK HERE FOR PHOTOS
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Machine51 min 21 sec ago
lennyzrx1 hour 54 min ago
roogazza5 hours 57 min ago
roogazza5 hours 59 min ago
morbidelli177 hours 11 min ago
- Pramac: Starker Yonny Hernandez (5.) vor Iannone
- Gresini: Redding bügelt Bautista in Silverstone
- Aleix Espargaró/Rang 10: Sorgen mit dem Vorderreifen
- Andrea Dovizioso (Ducati/3.): Es geht noch schneller
- Jorge Lorenzo/Rang 11: Heftige Kritik an Bridgestone
- Bradley Smith (4.): Schnellste Yamaha in Silverstone!
- Valentino Rossi (Rang 13): «Wir haben grosse Mühe»
- Stefan Bradl (Rang 2): «Nicht euphorisch werden»
- Silverstone, FP2: Marc Márquez führt – 2. Bradl!
- Fausto Gresini zu Aprilia? «Situation ist delikat»
Subscribe to email update: