Become A MotoMatters.com Site Supporter: Take Out A Subscription!
MotoMatters.com's mission is to provide the best possible coverage of MotoGP and World Superbikes: the best reporting, the best background reports, the most in-depth analysis, the most stunning photos. But bringing you this level of coverage simply can't be done without your support. We need your help.
For just $40 dollars a year, you can support us in our coverage of motorcycle racing. Your money helps send David Emmett, Scott Jones and the rest of the staff to the races, where they can bring you the in-depth reporting and beautiful photography you come to MotoMatters.com for. Although none of the site is behind a paywall, site supporters also have access to a different layout, with more room for the stories, larger photos and completely ad-free, as shown below. Even better, becoming a site supporter will also gain you access to much larger size versions of the photos that Scott shoots. Site supporters get hi-res desktop-sized photos, rather than the smaller 800x600 that ordinary users see (for a sample, see this photo). Site supporters also get a nifty badge next to their name when posting comments on the site:
In addition, site supporters with a subscription will be offered 50% discounts on site merchandise such as the annual MotoMatters.com Motorcycle Racing Calendar and our T-shirts, with more merchandise to come.
Help make MotoMatters.com the best motorcycle racing website on the internet, and join our growing legion of site supporters: take out a subscription today!
Site supporter ad-free layout available with a subscription:
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Motoshrink6 hours 36 min ago
Lilyvani9 hours 50 min ago
Lilyvani10 hours 3 min ago
Peka11 hours 32 min ago
David Emmett11 hours 52 min ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- Rossi: I'm not very competitive here
- IMGP: Rossi “Bello sarebbe fare come i ragazzini, tutti in pista con le stesse moto”
- Moto2: Rabat secures pole at sweltering Sepang
- Pedrosa: Sepang lap times are amazing
- Marquez surprised by blistering Sepang pace
- Marquez surprised by blistering pace at Sepang
- Dani Pedrosa (2.): Dritter Sepang-Sieg in Folge?
- Marc Márquez (1.): «Ich muss auf Pedrosa aufpassen»
- Valentino Rossi (6.): «Top3 im Rennen schwierig»
- Jorge Lorenzo (3.): «Honda beschleunigen besser»
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: