Become A MotoMatters.com Site Supporter: Take Out A Subscription!
MotoMatters.com's mission is to provide the best possible coverage of MotoGP and World Superbikes: the best reporting, the best background reports, the most in-depth analysis, the most stunning photos. But bringing you this level of coverage simply can't be done without your support. We need your help.
For just $40 dollars a year, you can support us in our coverage of motorcycle racing. Your money helps send David Emmett, Scott Jones and the rest of the staff to the races, where they can bring you the in-depth reporting and beautiful photography you come to MotoMatters.com for. Although none of the site is behind a paywall, site supporters also have access to a different layout, with more room for the stories, larger photos and completely ad-free, as shown below. Even better, becoming a site supporter will also gain you access to much larger size versions of the photos that Scott shoots. Site supporters get hi-res desktop-sized photos, rather than the smaller 800x600 that ordinary users see (for a sample, see this photo). Site supporters also get a nifty badge next to their name when posting comments on the site:
In addition, site supporters with a subscription will be offered 50% discounts on site merchandise such as the annual MotoMatters.com Motorcycle Racing Calendar and our T-shirts, with more merchandise to come.
Help make MotoMatters.com the best motorcycle racing website on the internet, and join our growing legion of site supporters: take out a subscription today!
Site supporter ad-free layout available with a subscription:
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
kenup28317 hours 28 min ago
cb750wtf1 day 16 hours ago
kenup2831 day 16 hours ago
mugwump2 days 11 hours ago
Motoshrink2 days 14 hours ago
MotoMatters Twitter Feed
- Livio Suppo: «Weniger Rennen in Italien und Spanien»
- Tito Rabat: «Lorenzo und Pedrosa haben versagt»
- Skandal: Jorge Martinez wird Veruntreuung vorgeworfen
- Kalender: Vier Rennen in Spanien, Donington-Comeback
- Chattering: Wie entsteht es? Wie verschwindet es?
- Stefan Bradl: «Die alten Probleme sind gelöscht»
- Stefan Pierer (KTM): «Deutscher Fahrer willkommen»
- Marc Márquez & Wayne Rainey: Echte Champions
- Vorverkauf: Günstige Tickets für Jerez & Valencia
- Hayden, Crutchlow & Co.: Mein bester MotoGP-Moment
General MotoGP Twitter Feed
Subscribe to email update: