Repsol Media Video: A Lap of Sepang with Dani Pedrosa and Marc Marquez
The Repsol Media Service, ever eager for publicity, issued the following video after the second MotoGP test at Sepang. In it, we ride with Dani Pedrosa and Marc Marquez around the Sepang track, viewed from a number of different perspectives. Observant viewers will note that the dashboard has been carefully blacked out, and music has been added to disguise the engine note, with some ingenious souls having used previous videos to measure engine revs and guess at firing orders. The press release and video are show below:
The best footage of the Repsol riders in Sepang testing
After two testing visits to Malaysia, Dani Pedrosa and Marc Márquez leave Sepang with their homework completed and with a positive outlook.
With the second preseason test of 2013 completed and riders and with the roar of the MotoGP bikes still ringing in the ears, we look back at the best footage of the Repsol riders at the test in the following video.
Dani Pedrosa has led the timesheets on five of the six days of testing so far, showing that he is a clear title candidate. Repsol Honda teammate Marc Márquez has been making progress day-by-day, showing that his adaptation to the premier class is going to plan and that he can fight at the front.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Get your exclusive MotoMatters t-shirts here!
Follow MotoMatters on Twitter
59 of #58 - Andrew Wheeler's Tribute In Pictures To Marco Simoncelli
The most Important Race In The World
How To Save MotoGP, Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3
LCR Honda's Inspire Magazine
Help a MotoGP fan fight brain cancer
mugwump1 hour 10 min ago
Machine4 hours 48 min ago
Praveen5 hours 51 min ago
Praveen6 hours 19 min ago
gbyrnes959 hours 47 min ago
- Baz ruled out of Magny-Cours World Superbike round
- Snetterton BSB: Brookes to give new engine spec full test
- Mick Doohan: «Rossi wird ein großer Verlust sein»
- Scott Redding: MotoGP ist die härteste Meisterschaft
- Ab 2014: Strafpunkte erst nach 365 Tagen gelöscht
- Stefan Bradl: «Mir ist wurst, welche Kurve kommt»
- Pol Espargaró: «Ähnliche Teile wie Jorge Lorenzo»
- Casey Stoner bleibt Testfahrer für Honda
- Jorge Lorenzo: «Das Phänomen Márquez ersetzte Stoner»
- Marc Márquez: «Ich vergaß, das Gas aufzudrehen»
Subscribe to email update: